Before you buy or sell
Whether you are the buyer or the seller, you want answers to these important questions before you enter into a transaction:
- Is the home safe to live in?
- Is everything operational at the time of the inspection?
- Is the home structurally and mechanically functional?
- Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
- Are components installed in a professional manner?
- Should small things be repaired or replaced now to prevent large expenses in the future?
Why a home inspection?
A professional home inspection is your best tool when it comes to making the most of your home investment. Whether you are buying or selling, an objective professional inspection will provide you with important information that you can use.
If you are buying, you want to know that the home you are considering is safe and sound. You want to avoid unwelcome and costly surprises.
If you are selling your home, you will need to make full disclosure of any and all deficiencies. You will want to know what, if any, repairs to make so you can market your home most effectively.
Whichever side of the "For Sale" sign you are on, a quality home inspection is essential.